EU Casino Review
EU Casino is an online casino based in Malta that offers a variety of slot and table games. Although it is not quite clear who owns and operates the site, it appears as though most of the games it offers are licenced by an organisation known as SkillOnNet. That will become important later on in this review.
One of the first things you will notice about EU Casino is the graphic quality. Many of the smaller online gaming platforms simply cannot compete with the bigger platforms. EU Casino does. Even if you were to decide you are not a big fan of the games on this site, it would be hard to argue against the presentation. Both on the site and in the games themselves, the graphics are quite impressive.
EU Casino does offer both desktop and mobile play, but there is a hitch. You must download and install an app. In other words, you cannot just login to the casino and play from your browser; you must install their software on your device. EU Casino supports Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows; there are no apps for Mac or Linux desktops.
Software and Games
EU Casino's selection of games is adequate. These are divided into seven categories, as follows:
- Slots – These are just what you would expect: video slot games that include titles like Thunderstruck and Terminator 2. Their current list of slots is limited to just 13 games.
- Card Games – This category involves a variety of card games that you might find in a land-based casino. It includes Texas hold'em, Caribbean poker, baccarat, casino war, and a variety of blackjack games.
- Roulette Games – As the name suggests, this category is all about roulette. There are three variations of American roulette, four European games, and two French roulette offerings.
- Video Poker – The video poker category includes titles such as Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces, Joker Poker, and more. If you are not familiar with these card games, this might be an interesting category to check out.
- Live Casino – Live games are all the rage these days. EU Casino doesn't disappoint in this respect. They offer live baccarat, roulette, and blackjack. The only downside is that there is just one variation of each.
- Jackpot Games – EU Casino's Jackpot games are video slots with progressive jackpots attached. There were 16 at the time this review was written, including Mega Moolah.
- Other Games – There are three games in this category, all of them being scratch card games.
EU Casino does not offer free or demo mode. The good news is that they offer multiple payment options depending on your country of origin. They accept all major credit cards, third-party payment systems (like PayPal), digital wallets, and more, so there really is a broad choice.
Bonuses and Promotions
EU Casinos promotions and special offers may be enough to entice you to play. They list four special promotions, starting with their Welcome Offer. Rather than offering a cash bonus, EU Casino offers one mega spin for every pound deposited – up to a total of 50 spins.
The remaining three promotions are as follows:
- Tournament Play – Compete in daily tournament play against others to win cash prizes. Tournaments are time-limited.
- Daily Picks – The Daily Picks promotion gives you multiple bonuses to choose from every single day. But you can only choose one.
- VIP Lounge – The final promotion here is the VIP Lounge. Members must work their way through various levels to earn rewards. Every play is one step closer to reaching the next level. VIP lounge members are eligible for free bonuses, exclusive events, and other offers pertaining to their levels.
- High-quality graphic presentation
- A good variety of games
- Multiple banking options
- Live Casino gambling
- A good VIP club
- A limited total number of games
- The requirement to download and install software
- No free or demo mode
- Limited live gambling
NOTE: SkillOnNet has been accused by some reviewers of offering games that are not truly random. This has never been proven. Moreover, the company behind EU Casino clearly states on their website that all of their SkillOnNet games have been audited by iTech Labs for fairness.